stylemethriftyWhen a friend handed down this #maternity dress to me, I was skeptical. My pre-pregnancy self doesn't do fitted body con dresses. Should I embrace them now? The answer: a resounding YES! At 30 weeks, I am so proud (and slightly mystified) by my sweet growing belly. Might as well show it off to the world! 💕
- stylemethrifty#stylethebump #instabump #ootd #maternitystyle #instastyle #pregnancy #30weeks
- danielle_and_gracesfacesYou look amazing!😊
- rachelehphotosYou go girl!
- sweat1xdailyWoohoo! Embrace it! You look amazing! 😘
- stowne82I LOVED wearing tight striped things when preggo. I would NEVER now. You look amazing mama!!
- efraleySo happy to see the bump!
- carlynbutcherLOVE!!! You look fantastic! I'm so glad my dress found such a great home. Work it, mama!
- carolinespruill😍 love!
- stylemethriftyY'all are too kind! And shout out to my girl @carlynbutcher for the fab dress!
- kabrobinsonYes! Body con is the way to go at this point. Embrace it! You look amazing.
- eatbakedrinkcookI felt so grumpy when I wore something loose. It made me feel better to show off that bump! You look great!
- noblemedia.coSo lovely! X
- vissletteLove that dress!
- emilygronlieLove da bump!
- carlynbutcher@stylemethrifty 😘
Log in to like or comment.