amytoensingWest Bengal, India: This is Dhakti Dashi, a Bangladeshi widow who has lived in the back of an ashram for over a quarter century. Widowhood in some parts of the world marks a “social death” and a woman is expected to live in mourning for the remainder of her life - but these expectations are fading and laws are starting to be enforced to protect and empower women. Learn more about the issues surrounding widows in India, Uganda and Bosnia in the February edition of @natgeo magazine. The Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting (@pulitzercenter) helped support the reporting for this story. @thephotosociety @natgeocreative @cyngorney
- max.starrVery Nice
- viktorchenovskyUnique perspective
- explorerpreneurThis is DOPE 🤘🏼
- todd_snyder1Beautiful work! 🙏🏼
- wonderfilledworldAmazing ✨ @this.beautiful.life
- this.beautiful.life@wonderfilledworld indeed!!!
- prostream_productionsGreat stuff, check out my page for similar content!
- _crazy_chemist_Really nice!
- amytoensing@_nane_serrano_ thank you!!
- amytoensing@rajviewstheworld thanks for sharing!!
- menjadibaik_Best of the day
- mrsamharringtonPretty sweet
- margarett_lairdBeautiful works! Nice too meet you:)
- emc2800I love this shot.
- zeinamraadUn vrai tableau 🙌🏻👌🏼
- isaacadlerThis is stunning
- necatcetinVery nice shot...
Log in to like or comment.