realchadjohnsonI'm posting this again today since I fixed some site issues... But anyways, in honor of me launching my website today where I'm offering affordable diet and fitness plans, I am showing you a picture of my personal fitness journey. The first picture is from January 1st, when I found out I was going to be on #TheBachelorette. The second picture is just over 3 months later, 20lbs less, and the day before I flew to Los Angeles to begin filming the show. I know there are a lot of people out there who aren't pleased with my actions on the shows, but I think you can agree on a couple things... 1. You were entertained, and 2. When it comes to fitness, I know what I'm doing! Let me help you with your fitness goals... My method for getting in shape is simple and highly effective! So tag a friend who wants to get in shape and click the link in my bio (please be patient, it can take up to 30 seconds to initially load) or go to RealChadJohnson.com for more information!
- mar3n13@_nataliesimpson_ WOWWWW!!!!
- milyp@caralyngorel played
- insta_schickYou were the douchebag threatening everyone! Lol lifting weights doesn't make someone tough! What a loser!
- dingusss@tinaling he's ripped in both pictures but he's pushing his belly out in the first one
- breannagilpin@mikaela_bubna is this real??
- mikaela_bubna@breannagilpin probs ?? That makes sense if James Taylor had to do it
- breannagilpin@mikaela_bubna dam that's cray
- dear_doucheboysNevermind, just saw this 👍🏼 good job for 3 months work!
- alexandria.latorreAHHHHHHH OH MY GOD @stackssondeckkk
- sketchup_sauceYou've been one of my favorites. No joke. Haters gonna hate but I always love people who don't take shit so seriously and like to cause a little chaos. No one is perfect and you are awesome!!!! Congrats on all your determination and hard work! It shows :D
Log in to like or comment.