thevikingabroadYou can see a Viking Ship from 820
AD in Oslo, Norway. This is the magnificent Oseberg Ship. At the Viking ship museum in Bygdøy, Oslo.
Check out my blog post about What to do in Oslo and more information about the viking ship museum www.thevikingabroad.com/oslo or link in bio.
#travelstoke #tasteintravel #worlderlust #abmtravelbug #worldtravelbook #instapassport #igtravel #tourist #ship #exploringtheglobe #pursuepretty #ExtraordinaryExplorer #topdecker #serialtraveler #visitoslo #oslo #visitnorway #vikingship #vikingshipmuseum #bygdøy
- tigrest_travel_blogLove this! How on Earth did they sail it?
- myhautelifeThis is so beautiful
- thecuriousexplorersWow, this is fantastic. Does it still float?
- journeyofanomadicfamilyThat's so old!
- jollyswagmanbackpackersWow! Have read about it - amazing to see it close up!!
- twonerdstravelI'm so bummed that we didn't visit the Viking Ship Museum while we were in Oslo in 2014. This is SO cool! :)
- mariia_koroliukMotivates me to travel!
- alexandra.yargeauSo awesome! I can't believe those things sailed on the ocean!
- 65literlifeOn my list! Love this! I have seen this in a tv show. It looks like a fun trip!
- ana__s__worldIt looks quite fascinating!
- caitlinmcaninchI can't believe it's so old and in such good condition!
- europeanfairytale_of_a_girlSo cool ! Interesting
- densey.boh wow, it's still in a good condition. very cool!
- faithfoodfamilyfunWhoa! This is so neat!!
- laveenasengarSo old and stuff beautiful
- redfedoradiaryWoow soo unique
- simplyieva918I went there this summer!! ❤
- neatly_packagedWow this is so cool!
Log in to like or comment.