stefaniescottThe golden light that blazed through the window each night in my New York City apt just couldn't be captured. I don't believe in impossible, but I do think trying to hold on to or describe essence through language has limits. Maybe the words just haven't been invented yet.
- sol.2001@fabianaortiz caption
- fercorcholisWow @stefaniescott 😱
- aspiring_annabethOne day we'll know the words
- nassereguiderMaybe no description is needed as long as you can feel it.
- soggyleafI love you
- bubbles.gifI love you
- nottooshabbeyythis caption made me think of u @astrollo
- piscesprincesssOk Yessssss 👌🏽👏🏻👏🏻
- styler347Words are just sounds... I had a laser that would record the "sound" of my room. That white boise sound would induce smells and feelings I never thought imaginable.
- cerencvCaption tho 👌🏽
- ddanielaaMaybe that's the point. I think it would take away from the indescribable feeling for it to have a word that could express it. Being able to capture it would take away from its natural beauty ☀️
- andrealazaroo._wow this photo is great💚
- andrealazaroo._Caption too
- linbe469Linguistic relativity. Try 'komorebi' :)
- arianagrandegiveaway2017luv it
- carlosdoc87The day you know it What are you my inspiration Wake up my heartbeat And you give me great illusion Maybe act strong With passion and much love Because you know that I love you And that you are my sunshine And you feel so safe To forget my love To see my love so present And so full of passion But it does not matter my life Because it's just confusion To see how much I love you Like no one I ever love Then you will notice How big is my love That you will fall into my arms And you will sleep like a princess When it looks for its heat And you will know with great confidence No matter the time Nor the distance To destroy my love Because my love is eternal You're with him forever As long as you are present And you fill me with heat
Log in to like or comment.