laurendahlpdxI thrifted this little bowl to hold an air plant. I noticed it has a name etched into the bottom, so I searched it on Facebook. Turns out the maker is a local nursery manager. Would it be so weird if I went there to buy my air plant? And showed him this?
- weliketosewIt's not weird and yes you should!
- marci_girlDo it!
- replicatethendeviateThat would be cool.
- whip.stitchI think that's a lovely gesture!!
- houseonhillroadOnly weird if he made it for someone who donated it to the thrift shop....
- emcclureotI think it would be awesome! He'd probably be flattered.
- catrionam37A little stalker-ish, but in a good way!
- alinadesigncoDo it!!! How awesome would it be if someone bought something you made, intending to give it a second life, and found you to show you? That's my hope with including tags in my handmade clothing. Ultimately, I won't keep all of it over time, and it would be super cool to see someone else use it. ❤
Log in to like or comment.