summitatsnoqualmieOver 50" out of this storm cycle so far! Resulting in #powderturns for days.
The road might still be closed, but we have Silver Fir open till 4pm for any lucky souls in the #snoqualmiepass area.
UPDATE: WSDOT estimates the road will open at 2pm, which means we are now planning to open Summit Central for night skiing at 4pm.
- cmhpurecanesugarDropping two very lucky boys off there shortly! #snowedin #blessed
- itsandyshaw@summitatsnoqualmie if 90 opens what are the odds you will be open for night skiing?
- kelsmo9@hyattaa7 50" of pow
- tjack_17What are the odds you open for night skiing?
- alexlustig1@_shortfina @camillem0ore
- summitatsnoqualmie@tjack_17 we plan to open Summit Central for night skiing at 4pm. WSDOT estimates they will have the road open by 2pm. Hopefully the road opens as scheduled and everyone can have an epic night!
- _shortfina@alexlustig1 this is triggering
- just_s0me_punkUgh if I wasn't broke from college i would be on my way right now haha
- joshua.schatman@alexlustig1 alpy tomorrow
- colindavidmarshallLove your feed! Check mine out and let me know what you think! I'd appreciate it!
- xavier_boardsSilver Fir was amazing so much powder up there
- dabco_roommateRegular Tuesday operations tomorrow? Still gonna be some left over pow? @summitatsnoqualmie
Log in to like or comment.