imperfectconceptsOkay, raise your hand if you feel blogging, social media and email marketing is taking over your life but not seeing the ROI you want. Today, I am talking about all three. Why it's okay not to do everything and deciding which one is best for your business and audience.
- imperfectconcepts@sarahandjessie hope you like it
- imperfectconcepts@kateogroup yes, I felt like it needed to be discussed.
- imperfectconcepts@jemofthesouth yay! Hope you're feeling better too.
- imperfectconcepts@longlivesimple @shoploveperidot @wendlingandboyd hope you enjoy it ❤
- imperfectconcepts@dsrapparel hope you get to read it
- imperfectconcepts@theroutinecreative yes, that's why I felt I needed to blog about it
- imperfectconcepts@theclosetconsultant yes, it can feel like that 😩😩 I am sharing why you can drop things if it doesn't serve you.
- imperfectconcepts@proseandpens yes, ditch what no longer serves you.
- imperfectconcepts@brownstoneclosets read the article. You will be surprised at the advice.
- imperfectconcepts@tylerjmccall thank you so much!
- imperfectconcepts@norealjewelry it's about finding a healthy solution for it. I put my effort into blogging + newsletter. Not so much social media anymore.
- imperfectconcepts@shopfabandfrugal yes, that is the smart thing to do.
- verbhousecreativeIt's difficult to not get overwhelmed with eeeverurhing you "should" do.
- brownstoneclosets@imperfectconcepts reading on the train now!
- theidentitecollectiveSuch a good read (sorry, don't know why I decided this needed multiple comments - it's just that good)
- imperfectconcepts@theidentitecollective hey sometimes it takes two comments! So glad you liked it. 💕
- carlyreeddesignsThe answer is yes!
- yourampersandstudioI've experienced a lot of ups and downs with this myself. Loved your take on it. 👍🏼
- soarticulateGreat read
Log in to like or comment.