mali.mishShe was a one year old when we bought the Airstream and now look at her. We always say we'll stop traveling when one of us is unhappy with the lifestyle. With her approaching her teenage years, we are starting to wonder if she'll want to live this way for much longer. But we will try to not dwell on the 'what ifs' too much because look at this smile. The nomadic life is suiting her well today.
- mali.mish#avatheodest #fulltimeconfessions #childhoodunplugged #wildandfreechildren #familytrails
- mobile_mainahsYou guys are great parents! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!
- artpantryOur oldest daughter is 8 and we are about to embark on a 3 month Airstream trip, but are also keeping our options open for longer term travel. Your family is so inspiring. Thank you!
- zentilatingHow do you like Carlsbad we're headed that way soon?
- babs_n3Yes, every children have their own personalities.. and of course us parents have to respect what they decide!! Love this!
- tamikjSuch an incredible upbringing you are giving them! ❤
- nomadic_neighborsBeautiful photo! I'm pretty sure we watched this sunset with you 😊 We were in the Tioga at Dark Canyon, but were in the midst of a lazy weekend and didn't make it over to say hello. Happy travels! 👍
- mali.mish@nomadic_neighbors hey there neighbor! Wish we could have met in person! We're not too far at Brantley Lake until tomorrow so let us know if you are headed this way.
- surfstokedmomsGood stuff!
- nomadic_neighborsWill do!! If not, maybe our paths will cross again down the road 😊
- justinmrusek👊🏻 nice!
- erin_ag75You're just right down the road from us!
- _the_have_nots_What an amazing journey you've had together, as a family. I can't wait to raise my daughter in a similar fashion. Beautiful! 💕👌🏻
- lehowlShe is stunning! And so magical!
Log in to like or comment.