thatcraftaddictI'm in ❤️! My new purse, which is a modified Tubular Frame Purse from Hack that Tote!, made with beautiful Rifle Paper/Cotton+Steel fabric. I used leather for the casing and clasp flap, plus Echino webbing for the cross-body strap. Lots of antique finish hardware, from the d rings and swivel hooks to purse feet and that clasp. Zippered pocket on the back plus one inside, as well as an interior patch pocket. Soft n Stable plus woven fusible interfacing. Used my fave Aurifil thread to sew it all together!
- thatcraftaddict@birdwithshoes thank you!
- thatcraftaddict@thenosypepper thanks so much!
- lynncarsonharrisI love it too!!
- madrekarinWell, the sneak peek was pretty but this is gorgeous!! :) I wish I liked making bags. Haha.
- thatcraftaddict@lynncarsonharris thank you!
- thatcraftaddict@madrekarin awww thanks! I'll have to get you to the dark side! Hahaha!
- teapotlouYou are so damn talented, lady.
- thatcraftaddict@teapotlou 😘
- quilterpatsloanThe yellow strap rocks♡♡♡
Log in to like or comment.