robertkaufmanNEW Indikon fabrics!!! This cotton yarn-dyed collection is so soft, we can't stop working with it! What would you make with it?
- quilcene_quilterA quilt, and another quilt, and then another one! Love these!!
- franceslillydesignsDefinitely a quilt or two!
- liz278I love this line!
- alinicoledesignsSome simple summer tops and Or skirts! So pretty!
- lauraakeysI would use it to mend jeans that I love with Japanese mending stitches.
- banjoflannelLooove indigo ✨Patchwork and Sashiko!
- upstairshobbyroomGorgeous!!! I can see a great quilt! 💙 or a 💼
- ladykquiltsGooorgeous!!! I have some Japanese fabrics that NEED these to keep them company in a quilt.
- thequiltingmillAre these out yet? What retailers are carrying it? @hawthornethreads ?
- emilie.bordesI love this Line !!!!!! I ´ll sew some handbags and home decoration stuffs.
- amoviegirlEverything ! 🐿💕
- emily_dennis_Those are gorgeous!!
- nenejinks85A quilt for my son using initialks southwestern designs.
- emilyquiltsI would love a shirt out of every single one of those!!!
- kelli_kelli_kellyRedo my sons room and make it gorgeous !!!
- zeesidesigngardenAhhh, indigo
- loverofallcraftsA big, long and comfy shirt to wear in the house..it's winter here!
- murraycottonshopIt's beautiful! Maybe a glam clam!
- quiltzaubereiWhat is the weight and feel of these like? More like chambray, a soft denim, Essex yarn dye, Koma cotton?
Log in to like or comment.