megannielsenpatternsI finally finished the sleeveless scrap Karri dress that I've been making for 100 years 🙄 (*possible slight exaggeration*) // and I also blogged about it and my inability to enjoy sewing anything slowly 😜 // Link in profile!! #MNkarri
- mrskatblakeBeautiful Hun! X
- threadsbylizzyLove the colors! ✨
- themodestdamselSame, there's a certain thrill that comes from being able to quickly finish a sewing project and wearing it. That special excitement just isn't there when a project takes too long.🙂
- suestoneyThis is so gorgeous. I have the pattern, I have the scraps, I must make it!
- azarpolaLove it !
- marie4jamesIs this for woven fabric? 💜
- vintageflavorapronsThis turned out quite lovely. You're inspiring me. Hopefully it won't take a 100 years.....😂😂😂😂😂😂
- megannielsenpatterns@marie4james yes wovens 👌☺️ though I'd love to try it in a ponte
- yb_creativeSooooo pretty! 💕 (both you & the dress) 😊
- justsewit_tkWell it was definitely worth the wait and just in time for the latest heat wave!
- melissawaldonYour just gorgeous! 😘
- b_in_my_bonnetThis is stunning!!!
- lily28923This looks amazing. 😘
- terrapinnaVery pretty!
- hobbycraftiness23Wow,😱I absolutely gorgeous,❤️❤️❤️
- sewforlife_perthOh I'm so glad someone else has said this. I'm terrible at slow sewing and feel guilty that I'm "supposed" to be doing it more 😣
- rosibuttonSo beautiful!
- sarahjeansewsLovely! 😍😍
- thewhitefilesLove this dress
- theflairbeatlove it
Log in to like or comment.