karenyates11We spent Thurs--Sat in Austin, TX at the #ifgathering2017. I can't really put into words how incredible our time was. I loved meeting new friends and reconnecting with old ones, receiving awesome teaching, hearing stories and being challenged to lean and live into Jesus. I also ended up having someone interpret a dream of mine--blew me away--and God was like, see how much I love you? 💜 So sweet to see some of our authors doing their "thang" and pointing people to the One we most need. My favorite talks were @latashamorrison leading the way to racial reconciliation, @jeannestevens and @estherhavens and @lindseynobles talking singleness and the church, and Jill Brisco, wise sage and poet keeping it simple and profound. But really, every session was brilliant and powerful so you cannot go wrong!!!! There is a live stream of the different sessions available for free for those who weren't able to attend the @ifgathering. Simply head over to their website to watch! (They are only available until 11:59 pm CT on Monday). (There are also bible studies and discipleship materials available all year through @ifequip.) 👍🏾☺️🙌🏼 Also, you guys, it would NOT have been possible for us to go without the help of our friends. Joint travel is hard when you have a kiddo with special needs. So thank you, @jennmac5, @erickitabonilla and @ekru, for loving on our babies. It takes a village. It takes a church.
- marieelizabethdoanCan't wait to hear!
- ekruLove it!
- erickitabonillaYay 👍
- cndculverWe attended a simulcast!! It was so so good! I wish Fort Worth was closer to Austin 🙃
- alysabajenaruJill Briscoe was incredible.
- reneeswopeOne day we're going to be at IF at the same time!! I so hope to meet you one day Karen, before Heaven!
- karenyates11@cndculver So glad you were able to watch via simulcast! That is such the beauty of IF. 😊
- karenyates11@reneeswope I hope for the same! One of these days it is going to happen!!
Log in to like or comment.