milkandhoneywellnessVolume & Bass: music. ⠀
Today’s #selflove challenge is to listen to music that make you want to sing, shout, dance, and just FEEL.... ⠀
Today I really listened to music. Good music—the kind that resonates, makes me nod in agreement, makes me want to dance, to sing, to listen again and again, to create. ⠀
This is how I feel when I play music, and just have to dance: open, fun, relaxed, soulful, real. ⠀
It doesn’t even matter that I am the only one that thinks I have dance moves for days (I have secretly always wanted to be a "fly girl"). Dancing is just easy, just joyful, and in a world that can be dark and terrifying at times, I am deeply grateful for the escape that music and dancing offers me.
What’s on your playlist?
- basaltdayspaWe are really loving this self love challenge advice! 😘
- flow_acupuncture_slcMusic is the best form of medicine!! Although my preferred playlist involves blasting a lot of heavy metal! 😎✨
- rootandrisebotanicalsI totally cleaned my house dance party style today! Haha it just happened. I'm so happy you posted this!
- knotonomyThe music you listen to totally makes you! 💕
- thepointpilatesCan we please have a dance party?!?
- salt.lake.elevated80's retro all the way!!
- wordsthatbreatheLove! Totally danced to some 80's retro at super bowl dinner tonight. Best!!
- cosmomuseLove this challenge. I could dance all day, everyday 💃
- wellnessgypsyMusic 24/7! I've been listening to a lot of Alicia keys lately, old and new her stuff speaks to my soul
- milkandhoneywellness@wellnessgypsy I hear you girl! ❤If you haven't listen to Redbone by Childish Gambino check it out!!
- milkandhoneywellness@cosmomuse 🙌
- milkandhoneywellness@flow_acupuncture_slc you are so hard-core! Love it!
- spicyyogiDancing always makes me feel incredibly happy & free!
Log in to like or comment.