sylbassI went to Mass alone today. It was my first time since Regina arrived. It was way more emotional for me than I thought it would be. I yearned to have my whole family there with me. Some of the people we see in Mass every week came up to me to ask where everyone was and how the baby was doing. All I could do was ugly cry. I was so touched that they were missing us and I missed our weekly #bassmass so badly. But I was so grateful to be able to participate in the Mass once more and receive the Blessed Sacrament after so long. Hopefully we'll be able to venture out to Mass together as a family again soon. #reggiegram (thank you @sarahvautier for the adorable Bond suit! Why didn't we Americans think of baby onesies that zip from the bottom as well as the top?!!)
- sarahvautierOh my heart, she is beautiful, and yes the zip suits are so much easier, I will send more! Sounds like you have a very supportive parish! 😍💖
- nicolemamaof5Think of the gift your prayers during the Holy Mass! And offering up your heartache of being separated from those you love while being as close to Our Lord as you can be. 💗 Keeping you in my prayers.
- rebeccarooney83Cat & Jack make really cute one-piece outfits that zip from the top down - makes for easier diaper changes! Your sweet girl is precious.
- houseunseen😭😭😭 I'm so glad you got to share your suffering with your parish family. You are as much a blessing to them as they are to you!
- sylbass@nicolemamaof5 so true
- sylbass@rebeccarooney83 at Target?!
- lifeastrigI am so glad that the bonnet fits! I always struggle to make newborn bonnets that actually fit. She looks so pretty in pink.
- sylbass@sccalla There you are, Siné! I could not for the life of me remember if you were on Instagram or not. Mom brain. Thank you so much for the beautiful bonnet!! I love it, especially that cute little button.
- rebeccarooney83@sylbass yes!
- lifeastrig@sylbass I finally migrated to Instagram this week after months of prodding from my sister. I made Z the same bonnet when I was pregnant with her and I fell in love with bonnets that button.
- matildelperezShe needs shoes
- krauskySo glad you got to go!! Good for you to get out and see your church family!
- sylbass@matildelperez I added socks later?
- sweet14mama@sylbass Yes, the Cat and Jack sleepers are at Target. I don't know if Target still has Circo brand sleepers, but those also zip from the top down.
- maureendonnelly3So much flows in the heart of a mother. When there are special needs babies, the heart overflows. Hugs, Sylvia. 💝💖💗
Log in to like or comment.