juliemayfengphotos#Repost @natgeoyourshot with @repostapp
Suddenly Soaked | Photograph by Julie Mayfeng (@juliemayfengphotos)
Life goes on despite the steady monsoon rain in Kolkata, India. “[The] weather is extremely hard to predict,” says Your Shot photographer Julie Mayfeng of the Indian rainy season, which typically lasts from July to September. “At the time [this photo was taken], I was eating lunch at a street café. Suddenly it started to shower. I borrowed an umbrella from a stranger and ran out into the street. Although I was wet through and through, I was able to capture this fantastic scene.”
Today we’re featuring @natgeoyourshot photographs selected for @natgeo January’s “Photo of the Day.” To see more, go to natgeo.com/pod. #YourShotPhotographer
- portrait_per_dayGreat shot! Would love to get one of my photos featured by National Geographic one day
- juliemayfengphotos@nelidamortensen 🙏🏻☕️
- gmcleanphotoStill loving the color and texture! Thanks for the background story!
- brunolenzeBlade runner ...🕶🕶🕶
- jeonsanghoWow awesome
- jls_ylsCongratulation !
- vhm321stunning!!! great job
Log in to like or comment.