whathannahdidnextWe had a little trip out to a couple of local woods today and I think this little lady was probably the most challenging she has been yet. Nothing would keep her happy and we're seeing such a defiant side to her lately where she literally throws herself on the floor. She curls up and wails, occasionally looking for a response! 😂 she's such a monkey but we'll let her off as she has some molars coming through. She also needs her first hair cut as her barnet is literally just crazy. I do love her wearing hairbands too but she's very reluctant to wear them - who'd have thought eh!
- wouldliketobeFingers crossed it's just her teeth. She's so beautiful xx
- newmumonlineI can already tell Lottie will be like this by the way she screams when we take something off her. It HAS to be replaced by something immediately LOL x
- whathannahdidnext@wouldliketobe I hope so, it seems to be her coping mechanism! Ah thank you 😘 xx
- whathannahdidnext@newmumonline I reckon so, these feisty minxs! x
- littlelikelyladsSorry I just don't believe you!! Far too adorable for that kind of sass! x
- n4mummyHow old is she? I remember Daisy turning really defiant around 18 months x
- whathannahdidnext@littlelikelylads ha ha looks are totally deceiving! 😄 x
- whathannahdidnext@n4mummy she's 18 months! It's a turninf point it would seem! x
- n4mummyOh yes!! Girls are such a different kettle of fish I am discovering ! Good luck x
- mother_freckleStrong littles are hard to parent 😚 your doing an amazing job 💚💋
- gingernparsleyHer hair is so cute though!
- rocknrollerbabyShe's got such a defined character already and that's wonderful! X
- mummyendeavoursBeing ever so cute allows her to get away with it too 😉 x
- whathannahdidnext@rocknrollerbaby I have to agree but god she's challenging! x
- whathannahdidnext@mummyendeavours Absolutely! 😄 x
- whathannahdidnext@gingernparsley it has a life of its own though! 😂 x
- scattymumAaawww love her curls ♥ The girls will play with headbands and wear them for five minutes but won't wear them for any longer either. Not a problem for littlest but Moth's hair gets in her face :/ xxx
Log in to like or comment.