ninaonthemoonI don't know why, but as the years go by, fear seems to be creeping into my mind. Growing up, I loved heights and the adrenaline of rides. But the last couple of years I've been afraid of heights and anything fast. Now that I have children, I don't want to let fear get in the way of creating memories with them.
I'll admit, I had butterflies while waiting to board the gondola and closed my eyes when I took a seat on it. I took three deep breaths while the gondola started to glide up the mountain and opened my eyes to this breathtaking view.
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.
- jessikasabillonMe too! My anxieties have grown since having children and I struggle to never let them effect the adventures they want to have. But it's hard!
- lisarenataYikes! I also became fearful of heights after I had kids. Seriously fearful. Even high matters get me nervous, I do it, but I get supper dizzy. Before kids I was fearless when it came to height. I use to love climbing lighthouses, leaning on the edge of the railings to take pics of the landscapes around me now I can't!!! And it makes me so sad.
- cindita_applebumI used to LOVE roller coasters and anything adrenaline-related. Out of nowhere, I became deathly afraid of heights :/ Having a child just elevated every other fear possible, lol
#thatsdarling #darlingmovement #darlingweekend #thehappynow #ABMlifeissweet #flashesofdelight #motherhood #motherhoodthroughinstagram #mymamahood #childhoodunplugged #letthembelittle #momlife #thedulcetlife #momtogs #livethelittlethings #momswithcameras #motherhoodunplugged #motherhoodrising #motherhood
- alejandrapSame here! I totally understand how that feels.
- ninaonthemoon@jessikasabillon it is a daily battle sometimes. But we do the best we can for our littles💗they give us strength. Ps- can't wait to see you guys!
- cristinaduffySame thing here! 😣
- monarch_motheringWow! Gorgeous shot!
- ninaonthemoon@lisarenata i hear you! I used to love climbing trees, and now i Can't even do that 😓But i am determined to do it atleast a couple times this year!
- ninaonthemoon@cindita_applebum agreed, i Wonder What it is about having kids that triggered this fear of adrenalina 🙈😓
- ninaonthemoon@alejandrap i feel some comfort knowing i am not the only one! We should plan an activity soon! Where We face our fear of something?!
- ninaonthemoon@cristinaduffy 😞que será!!! Antes no tenía miedo de tantas cosas y ahora si
- ninaonthemoon@monarch_mothering Thank you 💗
Log in to like or comment.