wreneesHere's me on frozen Lake Baikal begging my fingers and drone to work at -20°F. The Mavic flew fine, but rarely had image transmission, and my iPhone (even with heat packs taped to it) gave up and fell asleep after a couple of minutes outside.
- salouchronicleBest travel / drone blog ever!
- mellymariedFavorite!! Love this one!
- claudiaritchiWow 💙💙💙
#furbythedrone @djiglobal #djimavic #fromwhereidrone #dronedaily #dronestagram #dronephotography #wanderlust #staywild #lakebaikal #baikal #russia #Байкал #travelrussia #explorerussia #Россия
- wrenees@salouchronicle thank you lady!! 😘
- wrenees@mellymaried aw thank you! It was a place and landscape like nowhere I've been, definitely a favorite!
- petermcdanielAmazing! I've been flying my mavic in the cold Michigan winter (0, with sub wind chill) and it doesn't seem to mind the cold despite giving me battery warnings constantly. Super impressed with the hardware!
- douggpoundWow 😮
- _drew_martin_V cool ✊🏼
- lanadeathrayThe texture of the snow is incredible looking. Looks so dry!
- wrenees@lanadeathray it was! It was tiny dry sparkly specks that don't stick together! ❄️
- high_towerOh my god I've always wanted to go there, this is incredible
- specific_islanderSuperb! Devotion.🔥🤘
- jrmankoffTape some hand warmers to your phone. Beautiful.
- wrenees@jrmankoff i don't think it made much of a difference 😕
Log in to like or comment.