jen_pbrunnerI ❤ the Whole30 but I also love my relationship. Called it quits on day 27 of round 2 tonight for a much, much needed date night.
January was so totally nuts for us as business owners in the fitness industry. Taking a pause to take stock and reconnect was absolutely the best thing we could have done.
I respect the Whole30 and I would recommend it to anyone. It taught me so much. Bowing out and thanking it for helping me tame the holiday sugar dragon.
Red snapper over beet risotto with arugula salad, roasted broccoli and beet chips. (And wine.)
#datenight #goodbyewhole30 #clteats #cltfood #stagioni #redsnapper #beets #chooselove #whole30 #whole30alumni
- jen_pbrunner@karenburnham you know it!
- kamartauso funny, we were there tonight too, celebrating my fiancé's birthday! hope you had a great date night...perfect spot for it!
- melissarichieI hope you enjoyed it!!! The food, wine and a date night with your ❤️
- karuna_sI was there tonight and that is my favorite dish there...besides the baby kale salad!! :)
- donnatavYou deserve it!!!! ❤❤
- laurenpkleinJust went there Friday night...the best!!
- amglory89Thank you for always being real and honest <3
- whole.chs.livingSo much healthier to take a pause for nights like those than stay on Whole 30!
- mcksmittyYay! Curious if you found any foods bug you after whole30?? I had my first glass of red wine last night and, oh, the headache!!
- jen_pbrunner@kamartau so funny we were both there! Hope you enjoyed, we always do. Great spot.
- jen_pbrunner@melissarichie thank you, it was just what we needed ❤
- jen_pbrunner@karuna_s love that we were both there! I just love the vibe and the food!
- jen_pbrunner@donnatav ❤ it was just what we needed
- jen_pbrunner@laurenpklein so so so good!
- jen_pbrunner@amglory89 thank YOU. I just find it to feel so much more true for me, especially since I put so much out there. ❤
- email@example.com I couldn't agree more. Seriously. ❤
- amglory89@jen_pbrunner you have had such a huge impact on me and I really appreciate this post especially. The negative social aspect of Whole30 eating was by far the hardest part for me and the part that makes me hesitant to try again. I'm in a good 70/30 space these days paleo/not and that has helped reduce my anxiety levels ten fold but would like to do a proper reintroduction as I didn't last time and there could be a huge benefit.
Log in to like or comment.