aussieontheroadYesterday was a day for rest and recovery after the tiring trek in Gunung Leuser National Park.
We checked into a nice hotel in Medan, I got a haircut, we ate more delicious local food, and we finished it all up relaxing in our room and listening to the haunting beauty of the call to prayer from the local mosque.
Medan isn't really a place tourists spend much time in Sumatra, but it's your gateway to the volcanic lakes, dense jungles, and stunning islands of Indonesia's largest island.
- leanmarketer😁 👌 💫
- newporthouseplayaWow ✌
- btlsvcReally great
- ting_a_linhReally great profile 😬👍🏼 thanks for following 😊🤗🌸
- terumi.jphaven't you been JAPAN? You must come😁🎥
- email@example.com Just one two day trip in 2009. Long overdue!
- freyrofswedenReally cool 👏 👏 👏
- edul1826Beautiful pic! 💙👍👏🏻
- tasmanseeWow! Amazing.
- hoihoi_hawaiiSo Amazing! 🙆✨✨✨🌺🌺🌺
- _ilonaehollandThanks for the follow! I really appreciate it!!
- neonorthNice one!
Log in to like or comment.