storyofeveI remember the six hour drive to Dingle in Co.Kerry and getting lost for an hour around Dublin on the way there. Arriving late, chatting briefly with the team, then straight to bed for a 5am call time to catch the sunrise on the side of a freezing cold windy mountain. Filming all day, then back in the car to start the drive home again.
Our Instagram feeds only provide a tiny fraction of the story or context of the images and videos we share.
And yet, sometimes it's the challenges (big or small) that make the work and the memories of it much more rewarding.
Check out the link from @oncewed in my profile to watch the full film and see @tecpetaja's incredible photos from this shoot. This still from the footage doesn't do it justice.
Art Direction & styling - @pearlandgodiva // Makeup - @kathoneill // Headpiece @opalandowl // Calligraphy - @chelseapetaja
#makeportraits #pursuitofportraits #portrait_perfection #quietthechaos #lookslikefilm #junebugweddings #chasingthelight #bride #destinationwedding #weddinginspiration #weddingideas #weddingdress #ocean #model #bride #weddingfilm #weddingcinema #weddingvideo #blackandwhite
- kathoneillThat was a great day
- thedreamersnlYEAH ⭐⭐
- ro.creativeAmazing post
- storyofeve@kathoneill it was a great experience! I remember going home buzzing and inspired. It's easy to see a beautiful photo and not see all the hard work from a team behind them. In fact, @tecpetaja and @chelseapetaja flew from the US so that sort of beats my six hour drive! 😄
- firstname.lastname@example.org thanks so much!
- email@example.com cheers! 👍🏻
- kathoneill@storyofeve so no complaining about my one and a half hour journey 😊All the best things happen in Kerry 😊😊
- storyofeve@kathoneill lol! You said it. I think I need a retirement home in Dingle. Never get tired of those views...or the people of course 😄
- mazcor_🎥 💥
Log in to like or comment.