frenchpressknitsDAY 4: Speed. I consider myself a pretty speedy knitter, but sometimes it's more about the excitement you have for the project than how fast the needles are moving. Case in point- this sweater. This little number was knit up in about a week for Rhinebeck this year. I decided at the last minute that I *needed*🙄 a new knit to show off and it just came together (all while managing three young children with no childcare, mind you 😉). Now to tackle that growing pile of WIPs 😬😬#yarnlovechallenge
- dana_of_unwindI love this! Any chance of getting the adult version at some point? I know you published the kids' version already. ☺
- frenchpressknits@meghanaf Worsted- so that was helpful 😉
- frenchpressknits@cedarknits @amainegirllivinginnj @dana_of_unwind I have the yarn to make another and write up the pattern. Would you prefer a cardi or pullover? Still trying to decide.
- dana_of_unwindPersonally I'd love a cardigan, because I need a push to finally do a steeked sweater. 😉 But I'd be happy with either!!
- frenchpressknits@dana_of_unwind Too funny, I'm contemplating a pullover because I'm afraid steeking turns people off to buying a pattern. 😢
- cedarknitsThe steeking is intimidating but at the same time it's pushing me to learn a new skill. I'm nervous AF about it but I know I can do it. That being said... I would love this in a pullover for adult.
- cedarknitsOr you could write it for both and make the pattern a few bucks more expensive? I'd def pay more to have the option for both
- allie28catI just rewrote part of the pattern and knitted back and forth rather than steeking when I made the merriment cardigan. I'd pay extra to have a pullover and cardigan version :]
- jpknitandstitchLove this! ❤️
- thesneakysquirrelSuch a beautiful knit! Where did you get those great buttons?
- stephaniewesternThat is kind of unbelievable. And gorgeous! 😍👍🏻
- sherlock_knits😍😍I would love to make this so can't wait until you to publish the pattern. If you need a test knitter for the adult version let me know....I have become very addicted to colourwork recently 😉
- elisabethmoyerSo do you have any advice on how to become a faster knitter? This is absolutely beautiful!!!
- annbernietCardi! Let them steek! 😊
- urban_farm_wifeYou have superpowers! Just want to add my voice to those calling for the pattern. 🙋🏻
- splitstitchI totally agree, it depends on the knit!My fun knits always go fast, and then inevitably give me way too much confidence in my speed, which in turn comes back to bite me when I decide I can knit a pair of fingering weight socks for someone else the week before their birthday. 😂
- erinmaesearlSo cute!
- amainegirllivinginnjPullover! @frenchpressknits 🙏
Log in to like or comment.