alexraye_aeit's so weird to me that with all my "clean" beauty and house products, combined with my healthy and robust diet, that i still was full of little buggers. they really get in there & hold on, don't they?! so this weekend i started parasite cleanse round #3! this is the first time i'm using the wormwood complex though. this round should take 3 weeks, followed by a break/intensive healing period. 💚 who else has done one? please share your experiences!! 🐛🍃
note - i am Not pushing specific brands or products... just showing you what i've been using. please consult with your healthcare professional before using any supplement or trying any cleanse of any type.
- somegirl.jessWhat exactly is a parasite cleanse/what does it treat?? Sorry for the questions, I'm just really curious and want to learn more!!
- firstname.lastname@example.org don't ever apologize for asking questions! 💛 to put it at its simplest, it's a course of herbal treatments to kill & rid the body of different parasites. for example - i was experiencing a host of symptoms i couldn't treat through diet. I tried a parasite cleanse and turns out i have a TON of liver flukes 😷 gross right? haha. but it's estimated that the majority of adults have parasites. check out @organic_olivia for all kinds of info and links, and "the cure zone" website to start your research.
- somegirl.jessWow! That is disgusting and fascinating at the same time!! I had no idea and have never heard of this before. Thanks for the links, I'm going to start my research right now!! Good luck with your cleanse!
- email@example.com it is! haha. thank you! if you find anything cool or a link with a lot of info, please share :)
- somegirl.jessWill do!
- emjohnson0721@alexraye_ae Antronex from standard process has been a life saver for my daily liver functioning/detox regimen, if you need to add anything to your cleanses in the future!! 🙌🤗
- alexraye_ae@emjohnson0721 ooo time for me to learn something!
Log in to like or comment.