dewalttoughWhile you’re preparing for the big game this weekend, don’t forget that #OSHA is changing the game on June 23rd. Make sure you’re #OSHA Compliant with our 38+ tool lineup that will help you cut down on dust. #performandprotect
- ryanpontifex@chadnowell i worked with a dude that cut holes in em for cigarettes lol
- chadnowell@ryanpontifex well atleast he was doing something for his lungs. Lol
- i_am_eklundWhat happens if he machines stucks? The dude will probably go for a spin. What kind of frill is on the machine and what battery voltage
- ny_dutchboyDeWalt should start making knee pads! 😉
- c.burke28@chrisciervo @mister_steevie_guy
- carterjaynesThey already make Dewalt knee pads
- abzarkhan.ir👌 بسیار خوب
- deputyvanhalen76What's OSHA's new rule?
- andymorgo@ryanpontifex worked with guys like that
- andymorgo@toolaholic probably don't really need a mask with that set up?
- sassysonya1since the tool is connected to a dust extractror no mask is needed actually. That one would fall into the category of true "voluntary use" and "dust mask" not respirator.
- sassysonya1And for those asking about OSHA's new rule, for Construction it is 1926.1153. Must be fully compliant by June 23rd this year. Other industries have a little more time and I don't know the regulation number for those industries.
- martinidiegorebyIl futuro....
Log in to like or comment.