gingeredwhiskWhat is something you usually buy that you wish you could learn to make?
- the_ya_galMaple syrup
- nerdswithknivesGorgeous surface! Where's it from? I wish I was better at pastry. I haven't practiced a lot but I've always been intimidated by it.
- sandyconqueringtheworldlove this
- tastefullytashMmm love this :) pesto!!!
- michele_westviamidwestLove your tabletop! And the comfort food!!
- gingeredwhisk@liapicard oooh girl! There's nothing better than a good homemade cinnamon roll!! I'll have to send you my recipe.
- gingeredwhisk@the_ya_gal oooooh that's a fun one!
- gingeredwhisk@nerdswithknives oh that's a fun and delicious thing to practice!!! My background is from @eclectic.lab.designs
- gingeredwhisk@tastefullytash oh yum!!!
- gingeredwhisk@michele_westviamidwest thanks!!! It's new!
- hey.macaWonton soup, eggs Benedict, dim sum.. so many things 😭
- eclectic.lab.designsYay!! That's beautiful! 😍Can't wait to see more photos!! ❤️
- pri_bibliophileSo many things, good pasta, cakes, dumplings..
- firstname.lastname@example.org It is soooooo beautiful!!! Thank you!!
- platedcravingsI wish I could make authentic ramen 🍜 Love your new surface 😍
- booksinthewildFresh gnocchi!
- peteronpostPho! I need to learn badly
- ultramalyThat is a very tough question lol
- eclectic.lab.designs@peteronpost not as hard to make as it may seem! All you need to nail is a broth👌🏼
- aggieskitchenI would say gnocchi and corn tortillas
Log in to like or comment.