peppyzestyteacherista⛈☔️☀️ If you have limited resources, or just not enough time to teach science, this is such an easy WATER CYCLE lab for you! Snag all of my science foldable's for the year by clicking the link in my profile // https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Science-Interactive-Notebook-2529728
#teacher #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #iteach345 #iteachtoo #iteachthird #teachers #teachersofig #teachersonig #tpt #teacherspayteachers #teachersoninstagram #igteachers #teachertalktuesday #PeppyZestyTeacherista
- mrsrodroxLove it! I wish we had windows in our room!
- thegrandgovernessWow! So cool!
- hooorayforteaching@peppyzestyteacherista We did this yesterday too! Except it was cloudy and rainy. So....no water cycle is showing yet!
- 2ndgradesassypantsLove this idea!!! 😍 Are the baggies just taped on the window @peppyzestyteacherista ?
- learningwithmrsfreshLove this idea! Thanks for sharing!
- caffeinatedliteracyWe did something super similar with seeds if you happen to teach plants too you could totally keep using this space for science labs! So fun!
- live_learn_laughk2Love this
- teach.investigate.playSuch a brilliant idea. I'll try this with the boy 💡
- canewman5We would need some sun to do this at this time of the year in CLE!
Log in to like or comment.