ehpyleI've got to ask you all something... When I posted these heart cards on my blog, I learned something from a comment: Valentines Day is strictly for romantic love in the U.K.?! No such thing as #galentinesday ?! International friends? Other countries? Because in the USA it's an equal opportunity holiday with school children bringing cards and sometimes candy to classmates and anyone can send anyone a card. I am always fascinated but these subtle cultural differences. #colorcolourlovers #colorcolourpink
- alloosh_olove it 💓
- fresh.my_maryVery nice
- white_hell__😻 😻 😻
- 999daria999So nice💞💗🌸
- ehpyleThank you all so much! 😊 ✨💕@marine_karapetyan_ @la_fee_de_fleur @koko_secretrainbowpath
- ehpyle@prairiegirlstudio I think pretty much the same here... 'galentines' is celebrating female friendship mostly but kind of newish and funny... not something I do though it seems like a good idea 😊
- kar2700This is so beautiful!
- hopealohikaarmeIn Finland, it is ystävänpäivä=friend's day. And imo 100% commercial. I am from the US, but never heard of galentines. Maybe I have been away too long. However, wherever I am, I do like to make cards for friends.
- kyoko29kyokolilySo beautiful image! Happy Monday Elizabeth!🌸🌸🌸
- bloomdropsBeautiful! ❤️
- juliasalkBeautiful card!
- botanical_talesOh it's totally about the partner! Love that In the states anyone can feel the love x
- agata_louieBeautiful anyone would be lucky to get one of those
- greenfingers.munichIn Germany it's the day of romantic lovers. Thousands tonnes of red roses are sold ⚘⚘⚘
- mel.wardFunnily enough I bought two cards today, a Valentines one for my boyfriend and a more general heart one for my daughter as I'd like to be more inclusive for her... I'm in the UK so some of us are bucking the norm 😉
- zehmjoanYou are right it is just for lovers in U.K.
- zehmjoanYour arrangments are inspiring .
Log in to like or comment.