milkandhoneywellnessAdded sugar is one of the biggest perpetrators of our current health crisis, and can be implicated in many cases of obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and even cancer – but its detrimental effects can take years to surface!
It’s the hidden link to so much pain and suffering and we need to be our own health advocates by limiting the amount of added sugar in our diets for optimal health. Be diligent and check every package to see what is actually in the product before you put it into your body!!
- milkandhoneywellness#organic #nonGMO#realfood #NoGMOs milkandhoneywellness #revivifymylife #organicliving #allnatural#GMOs #organicfood#cleaneating #healthy #happy #life#foodie #diet #detox #revolution #sugar#sugarfree #nosugar #sugardetox#sweets #dessert
- cosmomuseNo GMOs and clean eating. So on board with this ⚡️💪
- thepointpilatesUgh sugar is the worst, and the best 😜 #damnmysweettooth
- 50kidsIt's so hard to break up with sugar!
- 50kidsI just discovered I'm an emotional eater!
- feralchildrenofarchitectureSometimes wish labels would just keep it simple !! My favorite products are ones with ingredients I can understand 💫
- rootandrisebotanicalsIt's true! We need to help our children learn to identify sneaky sugars too!
- milkandhoneywellness@feralchildrenofarchitecture I agree! I try to keep it to five ingredients or less OR if the ingredient isn't something that I would keep in my pantry and i can't even pronounce it, I don't buy it. Back on the shelf!
- milkandhoneywellness@50kids I think most of us have used sugar to soothe or fill an emotional void. Your not alone! Most powerful tool is your own personal awareness. It is so fabulous that you are now aware you emotional eat! Nice work! Check out author Geneen Roth. You'll love her.
- milkandhoneywellness@50kids it's so hard! I was making meatballs the other night for dinner, and I just grabbed some gluten-free breadcrumbs that I had in my cupboard thinking "oh I'm good, I don't need to check these, I've already cleaned out my pantry"… Only to make the meatballs and then think to myself I should really read the label on this...the only two ingredients were breadcrumbs and sugar!!!!!! Uuugg!
- wellnessgypsyWhat's your favorite natural sweetener to use?
- milkandhoneywellness@wellnessgypsy honey from my bees!!!
- flow_acupuncture_slcThis is the hardest for me to avoid! Glad you're doing it during Feb- the "candy-filled" month!
- milkandhoneywellness@flow_acupuncture_slc thanks! Been challenging, but candy free valentines ate the best!
Log in to like or comment.