quarterlifejoyA limiting belief I grew up with was that I didn't have choice, power, capability. It stemmed from various situations or upbringing where I learned helplessness or that I didn't have the power to choose who I was around, what I did, or how I could express myself. In my first job out of college at a firm was where I began to consider that there was an alternate, a stronger belief. When I began envisioning my future and what I truly wanted and who I was, I realized that I could continue with my story of powerlessness or I could begin to take bold actions to reflect my desires. Every bold action built confidence, awareness, and clarity. Even if it meant that I disappointed friends and family who didn't share my values or definitions of success. Even if it meant that my path was non linear. I began to exercise my power of choice and determination to pursue a life where I loved, expressed, and created impact for others. And so I did. And now I coach others through their limiting beliefs so they can remember that they are powerful, loved, and fulfilled. We can confront and recreate beliefs. I still revert back to learned helplessness during times of stress or even unconsciously throughout the day but now I have a huge tool box to redirect myself. I want to share this tool box with all of you. I am here to work with powerful women leaders who are fiercely ready to transform. What are we waiting for? 💕
- shannaxjadeI love this so much
- jenniedochertyBeautifully said! ❤
- quarterlifejoy@jenniedocherty thank you lady! Are you still in La?
- quarterlifejoy@shannaxjade 👑
- quarterlifejoy@jwcatz *yess!*
- quarterlifejoy@saphsaff 👐
- jenniedocherty@quarterlifejoy sadly no :( but plan to be back the week of Mar 20! Would love to connect if it works! 😘😘
- terracotta.laThis is nice
- meagan.maeYou are amazing!
Log in to like or comment.