lonelyplanet'Starting off with #Europe...Set high in the mountains with cool temps and views to the ocean, seductive Sintra has wooed everyone from the Moors to medieval royalty to the European jet-setters. Start at the 10th-century Castelo dos Mouros, snaking along a mountain spine with landscaping like an enchanted forest–it’s straight out of a storybook. There’s love in the air; embrace it with a carriage ride past the Romantic-era mansions, a glass of port by the fire, and a night in your own palace.' –Mike & Anne @HoneyTrek #lpInstaTakeover #Honeymoon #Sintra #Portugal
- coco___rickard@emilygezun you should backpack here too 😍😍😍
- emilygezun@coco___rickard where is it? Looks amazing
- von_tong@carlamatias Portugal?!
- camillaronda@valecordani che bellezza! 😍
- carlamatiasOh yessss @von_tong
- jill_wintein@luisitolxxvii memories ❤️
- marieeree@eduardohsantos82 yes!!!! Such a fun time spent with you! ❤ hope you are doing well, miss you!! 😘
- coco___rickard@emilygezun Portugal 😊
- cinegoth@loreica_ omg this looks amazing! And warm!!
- titajalmeidaSintra is near Lisbon in Portugal 🇵🇹
- ca_hamilton@_sarahmacd_ omg yes.. this was when nate almost killed us right?!
- themormontravelerOh nice!!
- neurolettix@elenadiflo evvivaaaaaaaaaaaaa😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
- pamwilhelmThe Moorish Castle Ruins is a great old climb. I throughly enjoyed it too!
- j_huddd10 mins down the road. @carligator
- declsmitBana Hills what @tmellos9
Log in to like or comment.