- mindfulclosetI was really hoping I'd have time for a real blog post about travel packing, but...here's what I got for ya: Do not buy new clothes. They probably won't work and you'll just end up with a bunch of stuff that you aren't happy with. Keep a travel toiletry bag packed all the time, just grab and go. Bring a comfy outfit with cute athletic shoes for travel days. Bring nicer jeans or pants with a nice top and jacket and nice flat shoes for walking around in cities. Lay everything out and try and make sure that everything you bring matches with everything else. Don't bring anything that can only go with one other item. KEEP IT SIMPLE. If you wear a black sweater, jeans, and boots the whole time, great! You'll look chic, comfortable and sophisticated and you won't have to worry about a new outfit every day. Next stop: Spain! 💃
- marcellecalderSpain?!!! Ok can't wait to see more pics!!
- thehomecapsuleHAve a great trip !
- kateflaim🙌 I've gotten better & better at picking a really simple color palette & sticking w it. (France in summer: pale blue, white, black. Copenhagen in fall: Black, grey.) Helps that 90% of my clothes are now grey and black with the occasional burgundy. I've been taking leggings and 1-2 pairs of pants for winter trips, plus a couple tops and sweaters and a bright scarf/necklaces.
- mindfulcloset@kateflaim pretty much exactly what I do too!
- rebeckahlongCan't wait to see your pics!! Relax and enjoy...you deserve it!!
- mindfulcloset@rebeckahlong 😘