thevikingabroadIn front of Mural de la Prehistoria in Viñales ,Cuba. It is a, 120 meter long painting designed by Leovigldo Morillo in 1961. It symbolize the theory of evolution. It is huge. I climbed it as well, it was scary. Check out my blog. Link in bio.
.#passionpassport #darlingescapes #wearetravelgilrls #girlswhotravel #girlboss #goextraordinary #ExtraordinaryExplorer #topdecker #girlsvsglobe #girlslovetravel #muraldelaprehistoria #femaletravelbloggers #cubatravel #viñales #publicart #cubalibre
- saltandsandalsI love the colourful backdrop.. Amazing it is..
- travelingtakaAre those rocks?
- travel.finds.slNice :)
- thevikingabroad@travelingtaka yes :)
- densey.bgreat shot :))
- verushka143very cool mural
- tigrest_travel_blogLooks great! How long did you have to climb it?
- wanderershubThat's a cool picture! i love your confidence here :)
- jollyswagmanbackpackersYou look pretty happy to have done it! :)
- hugoabreu7Should be an impressive landmark
- thevikingabroad@tigrest_travel_blog maybe 10 minutes 😄
- thevikingabroad@wanderershub thank you :)
- djo.23Nice !
- lvvtravelAwesome job climbing the wall! You look so happy!
- kimberrryyyWow this is so cool!!
- itsfivehereLove this. You're rocking this look :)
- joejamesjr22Great shot...love the background
- lost_and_found_brazilGreat post. Somewhere I hadn't thought to visit but may have to add it to my 'to visit' list 👍🏻
- thetalesofatravelerthis is so cute :)
Log in to like or comment.