teanecromancer@teainthecityuk Rosebay Willowherb, or as I'm more familiar with, Fireweed, Chamerion angustifolium, a gorgeous wildflower that prefers boreal forest, I only interacted with this flower on the wild when I was working as a naturalist in the North woods of Minnesota. It's an #herbaltea with a rich history in northern parts of the world, being well loved in Russia, Canada, and... Where this one hails from... Latvia.
I'm lying in bed, about to sleep and I find myself entranced by this tea, it's one of the few times I've tasted something that is totally unfamiliar, I'm struggling to find words to describe it, though I'm sure I will by the time I write the blog about it. #tea #latviantea #fireweed #rosebaywillowherb #koporyetea #ivanchai #teaofinstagram
- teainfusiastLovely glass, too!
- teanecromancer@teainfusiast thanks! A recent thriftstore find 😊
- teainfusiastYou have a good eye and are either persistent and/or lucky! What a find. Lovely and allows you to appreciate the gorgeous colors of your tea brews.
- dusty.starr18Looks so yummy! I have to say it, I love how the holder makes your glass look like a goblet!!! 💖💖💖
- teanecromancer@teainfusiast definitely persistent! Maybe a bit lucky too 😉 I'm really lucky and live two blocks away from two thrift stores, so I go roughly once a week just browsing for fascinating things.
- email@example.com it's such a fascinating plant brew! I'm so in love with this style cup, between this cup from Finland ( crap, or was it Norway...) And the Russian ones I have, they are replacing mugs as my go to not gongfu tea gear
- dusty.starr18@teanecromancer That is so cool that you have those. They rock your tea so well! 😁✌️🍵✨💖
- teanecromancer@yikeaaaa the cup is Finnish, the tea is Latvian
- teainthecityukGlad you like it! I hope to get the 'green' version this year too, which doesn't have the fruitiness of the fermented variety, but will no doubt feel familiar.
- teanecromancer@teainthecityuk I'd love to do a side by side!
- jas_etea_comNice pic
- teanecromancer@jas_etea_com thanks!
Log in to like or comment.