englishmammaAlthough we bought our apartment and renovated it four years ago, it's still a work in progress. There are still so many things that we want to fix.
The walls are one of the main areas we need to fix. They are literally a blank canvas in most rooms.
We've started looking around for painting and photos that we love but it's a challenge. If I love something, it is guaranteed that P will hate it. And what he likes, I typically don't.
After four years, we have managed to agree on a few. But recently we've had better luck and we now have a few photos waiting to be framed and hung.
So, watch this space. Or, more accurately, watch that empty space on that wall there.
Do you have walls covered in pictures, or do you take a minimalist approach to decorating?
- englishmamma@kikiblahblah Sssh, don't tell mine but I did just that on Monday. Love those days too!
- courtneypluscadeI love this space! Can't wait to see what you fill it with!
- my.twins.closetI love that space ! Well Im kind of a minimalist so expect many white walls at my place☺️ on some I may put a wallpaper to point a space. Recently I found an antique japanese screen for my living room ☺️
- lara.grIt looks beautiful
- cuteheadskidsWas just talking to my husband about buying art!! We need some too.
- mumsorchardhouseI love to cover them in photos but this house has too many slanted walls!
- ushappyfourTHOSE CHAIRS!!
- a_lizee☀️ 😌
- thebabblingmrsbHahaha! I was thinking on Saturday I sort of have the same problem. My husband and I seem to be agreeing on wallpaper at the moment but on a bigger scale we have such different tastes in decor. I'm not minimalist but I appreciate an uncluttered room whereas he has a love of various quirky objects! Gah!
- hanne1112I absolutely love this interior! We are very minimalist haha, with all the walls painted white. I'm looking for something to hang on the wall but still haven't found something I love
- sara.nickiiThis looks really cozy! I do like some art on the walls but not overkill. 😸
- 2backpackWe moved to our apartment six years ago and it's still a work in progress... But we Will leave it soon :-)
- satara.moonlightSuch a stunning photo
- mylifestudioartSuch an inspiration!
- fantastik_nlLove it
- mamasvojejdceryBeautiful 🔝
- emmalouise_ukThis is beautiful!
Log in to like or comment.