thehandmadewardrobeAnd this is what a pattern piece for a #bellsleeve looks like. Do I dare? #doveblouse #meganneilsenpatterns #mndove
- thehandmadewardrobe@1000hoursofsewing Do you know what kind of fabric you are going to use?
- carola.turnerWow that will take a lot of fabric. Have fun
- thehandmadewardrobe@erinkeith05 It's the "go big or go home" of sewing!
- thehandmadewardrobe@marie4james Fingers crossed!
- yoursewinstyleWow that's a big sleeve - it'll be awesome!
- 1000hoursofsewing@thehandmadewardrobe I have a large scale floral rayon. What about you?
- ruth_in_swedenI made a Dove but went with the plain sleeves....maybe when I see yours I'll want to make the full-on sleevetastic version!
- donnac368I love mine. And I sewed it when I was just returning to sewing
- honeycrewellerOoo I can't wait to see these!
- funkbunnyI've made the medium sized sleevee version. Go for it!
- thehandmadewardrobe@1000hoursofsewing I can't decide! 🙈
- thehandmadewardrobe@funkbunny Those striped sleeves!
- thehandmadewardrobe@donnac368 Yours looks great and more subtle than the piece would leave to to believe!
- firstname.lastname@example.org Whenni asked Ryan what he thought it was for, he said, "a bra?" 😂
- carola.turnerOh ,Ryan😊
- icreatemystyleyes! I went full bell on my dove, and #noregrets!
- kelseyleftwichYour IG is serious goals 😍
- thehandmadewardrobe@kelseyleftwich Right back at you!
- donnac368Do it!
Log in to like or comment.