ofmiceandmenswearFebruary of 2016, I was physically and mentally recovering from an attack that happened to me one night in Los Angeles. Since then, I have been through hell and back trying to get myself and my life back together. Still on a journey to better myself, things have slowly fallen into place for me. I spent 8 months working at Saks 5th Avenue trying to regain my confidence and sense of self - it worked!
Then, by the grace of God, I crossed paths with a gentleman at work who told me about an amazing company that he worked for. We got to talking about my passion for marketing and he offered me an interview the following week. When I showed up for my interview, the secretary said 'You're Anthony, right?' and as I answered her question with a yes, she congratulated me and handed me a new hire packet. Confused, I thanked her and expressed how excited I was for my interview. At that point, she said 'No interview today. You're hired.' Turns out, the man I met was the CEO! When he met me, he decided he wanted me to work for him... and now I am!
I feel so happy and blessed to say that I officially work on the marketing team at oomba, inc. doing what I love. I've put in so much hard work to bettering myself, crossing my fingers, hoping, and praying for an opportunity to come my way and it did. Words can't express how grateful I feel to be a part of something bigger than myself. Today I've got my dream job, I'm starting my new career, and I have a new opportunity to show exactly what I'm capable of. Life is so good today. #NewYearNewMe
- ifflandtimSo proud of you! Incredible and so deserved! Go get em 💪🏼😘
- janniva_So happy for you Anthony !! I'm so glad you are doing a lot better ❣️Praying for you always!!
- johnthebaptistlaCongrats man 🙌🏾🙌🏾
- brandonschenkProud of you Anthony!
- carlomemeeGood Job Happy for you. You can now start living the dream.
- locgoddess_19@ofmiceandmenswear Anthony, people will try to destroy your Light and in some attempts it may work for some who have lost hope in themselves. You've proven to Yourself and us that Your Light will never be dimmed. Congratulations! You've made a beautiful journey back to recovery, Evolved even
- jasonpullanCongrats Anthony!
- josiiieeeAwesome awesome!!! Lots of love 💕
- timpariseCongratulations! Have fun!
Log in to like or comment.