tenipanosianI never wanted to have to write this... to say goodbye to one of the most important people in my life. Every time I say it it's like I'm hearing it for the first time... Like it can't possibly be real. The more I try to beat it into my head that this is real, the more my mind and my heart fight not to accept it. My sweet, funny, loyal, compassionate Anasheh, you were a light in all of our lives. Whether you knew her briefly or all her life, you know she was one of the most special people you'd known and how loved she was. She's the one person in this life that I've shared some of the most rare and pivotal experiences with, so I feel like a part of me has gone with her and my life will never be the same. She lived to make others happy, to make everyone around her feel loved. She was always the first one to post about my accomplishments and say how proud she was of her sister. There are ways in which only she can understand me... My heart aches so badly when I think about all of our memories together, and the memories we were going to make. She was supposed to be in my wedding, she was supposed to open a dance studio for all her little ones who lived and breathed for her guidance and love. But God's plan is greater than ours, and the only thing that gives me peace is knowing she is with the Lord in His kingdom now, free of pain. I will miss you for the rest of my life, Anasheh. You were at first my friend, then quickly my sister, and now my angel. You are always with me and I will see you again one day, my love. 💔 #dancersagainstcancer
- elangetThinking of you 💖😇
- eseventservices🙏 thoughts are with you! stay strong. God bless you with peace and rest.
- tress831I'm so so sorry for your loss. 🙏🏻 praying for the peace that surpasses all understanding. The peace , love, and comfort that only the Holy Spirit can bring, for you, and everyone whose lives she touched, may her passing not be in vain. Like you said God always has a greater plan and a greater purpose for which we are not always aware. ❤ 🙏🏻
- jocie508I am sorry for your loss. Sending you love and prayers.
- simonettemakeupI am so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I've lost my husband. He had cancer and he was only 24 years old when he died. Is hard sometimes to realise that the person we love is really gone. There are two years since I've lost him and I still think about him every day. They never live from our hearts. Be strong in these hard moments!
- blacktiebeautyI'm so sorry for your heartache. I know she was fighting for quite sometime. Love and prayers for strength and healing ❤
- natashamyranIm so sorry for your loss Teni.. life is so unfair sometimes 💔
- nole_jiMy grat great condolences to your tragic loss ... you're such a strong person and have found your way to get through this. I wish you all the best from my heart !!!
- dassileah😘so sorry
- sharleenmaezMy heart aches for you as I read this...sorry for your loss! ❤️
- lil_hov@tenipanosian ... 😱 Teni!im so sorry for your loss... 😔 wow, my dream, and what you said. Woww. May God give you and her family and friends peace and comfort.
- ash_mac44Oh my goodness @tenipanosian I'm am so sorry for your loss. I too have suffered great loss. You're so right when you say Gods ways and plans a greater than ours and I'm sure you will impact so many women in the future. You're so strong. Sending prayers and love from Australia. X
- xidmgz_hope you are feeling better now T, stay strong
- malmaclelland@tenipanosian I just watched your snaps. Sending you so much love. Teni I am an energy healer and medical intuitive. I do soul to soul communication and if you're open I would love to gift you a session. DM if you're interested.
- melmartinhairHeartbroken for you! Praying for you hun! 💜 @tenipanosian
- thestylistlaShe truly was one of a kind. Such a special person!!
- mmcaceres316I'm so sorry for your loss. May you find peace knowing that she is with God and her memory and love will live in you forever ❤🙏🏼✝️🌸
- namelessdadylife is eternal, love is immortal and death is only an horizon. an horizon is nothing but the limit of our sight. I love you
- branilaine@tenipanosian That is so heartbreaking to hear such tragic news about your friend/sister...someone so beautiful, talented, and she looks incredibly sweet and just like a wonderful human being! I am so sorry for your loss. You are right, though. God's plan is greater than ours, she is with the Lord now, free of pain and dancing with the rest of the angels up in Heaven. There is no way that such a beautiful human being with (from what you said about her) such a humongous heart should have had to go through such a painful, scary, tragic thing. I am so glad that you can find some solace, though, knowing that she now is your angel. Xo
Log in to like or comment.