eddierossSo excited that @parkyn_construction and his team discovered this hidden gem under the warped bead board ceiling! We are now able to have a bead board vaulted ceiling in the garden room with the two antique red chinoiserie toil lanterns hanging, that I found out in Des Moines months ago ❤️. This is the room at #edgewoodhall I'm going to live in!
- sunderwooddesignI love PA charm!
- thehoardaculturistAwesome !!! Shiplap or beadboard ?🤔
- hamptons.livingOh my those lights sound exquisite ❤ can't wait to see 😍
- eddieross@ourvintagefarmhouse thanks!! I just forward your info to the team🎉🎉 looking forward to a fun project:)xx
- nicholestakerdgLet's see these Des Moines treasures @eddieross
- bamaglamgalWow...that's awesome!
- hellomrsfoxwow! 👏🏼❤
- vthorpI am excited to see those tole lanterns hung.
- elisetinaI remember those lanterns🤓
- vondavhoef🍂So good❤️❤️❤️
- elissakyleYou should probably keep a few collar ties so the roof doesn't sag when you take out the ceiling
- ourvintagefarmhouse@eddieross thank you so so much!!! Me too!!! Yay!!!!❤❤❤
Log in to like or comment.