detroitdesignTen days away from my #breastfeeding child. Right into my arms and to nursing. As I walked to find him in the airport, a man from Aspen stopped me and said I've been reading about all your troubles-keep fighting mama. And then a couple from Toledo stopped and said the same -I was already in tears anticipating my reunion with my babe--but the kindness of strangers is overwhelming ---thank you for your love. #blessed
- margie.bosHang in there, "this too shall pass". Life can be hard sometimes it's at these times that we need to remember our blessings. :-)
- stlgemLife isn't fair... for anyone. Please take care of yourself so you stay strong & healthy for your baby. Breastfeeding is great but bottles aren't the end of the world.
- cara824Stay strong! I loved your book and I love your show. You're a good person and you deserve the best.
- magskelly02@katsmoo That's what I said, trust me I know what it's like to have your child hurt by their parent, my EX husband hurt my son and never made it right before he passed away last year. Thankfully my son knows I will do everything I can to give him a good happy life filled will lots of love ❤️
- heathermodewardrobe😇Praying for you.
- audrey_salyers_dotson_I was not even aware you had a baby. So sorry for what you've been going through as a mother (and former breastfeeding mom) I know how your heart aches for your baby and He for you. What's wrong with those selfish men?? Makes me angry. I will pray for a resolution that will keep your baby with you. 💓🙏🏻
- ky_granny58Glad your bambino is home, he needs his Mama! God Bless!
- etrnl_artistIf you would like any support/help/or girl time while back in good ole MN. I'm minutes away!
- honeybeemama5Stay strong, keep fighting!💐
- detroitdesign#cosleeping #normalizebreastfeeding #attachedparenting #babywearing #infantmentalhealth #justbecausethetcantspeakdoesntmeantheydontthink
- thebentelbowshopStay strong, Mama! What a breastfeeding inspiration! 💕
- email@example.com thank you this could not have been explained any better. It's not complicated, it is, just as you stated and should be read aloud at least twice. Screw the adults who complicate these babies lives with their selfish drama. Give the babies this moment then by all means carry on with your selfishness & drama. In the end it's only the kids (sadly) that suffer.
- detroitdesignBabies are only babies once :(
- lisabear00I always hate hearing about breastfeeding babies being taken away from their mothers. I can't even imagine 💔 (breastfed my first born until 2.5 years and so far 6 months with new baby 💙)
- sewcutiepicsYou and your sweet babe are amazing. My little fella loves his mama milk too. I hope you can both have all the hugs. I really feel for you. Babyhood is gone in the blink of an eye. I'm sorry you had to be parted for such a long time. xx
- billybatesjrStay strong all women need to breastfeed that's nature and the way God intended it gotta forget about all the political correctness in our nation
- tina1678I am so happy you've got him back and he's breastfeeding still!!! I know I don't know you but following your story. From one mother to another I understand your pain and am happy the 10 days has come and gone!!
- ellenloughranmiccio@detroitdesign so sorry you have to go through that, no mother should ever be told she can not breastfeed. I just finished your book (in two days) and really enjoyed it. I wish you luck and peace in co-parenting. Unfortunately, even if you give 100% you are only 50% of the equation. You are doing great!
- mtaymureeYou are so strong!!! 10 days away at this young age??!!!! What the heck are the courts thinking??? I'm so so sorry. Keep loving him and doing all you can do because that's all you can do. ❤
Log in to like or comment.