whatscookingoodlooking_I've been trying to make a conscious effort the past couple of weeks to use every single veggie in my apt before going to the grocery store to buy more (which is easier said than done for someone who usually spends every day in a grocery store) today I was down to just a couple of things and I was almost about to run to the store when I realized I had more than enough to make myself lunch.... so here it is, quinoa tossed with a turmeric paprika vinaigrette, and then a sauté of onion, kale, and sunflower seeds .... also, a half of a sweet potato chopped up and roasted
- jendc34Looks delicious!! Way to improvise!!!
- thechiclab.tvIt looks amazing! Should be doing the same at Home!
- blaze.makoid.architectureWe call that Tuesday
- whatscookingoodlooking_@tworedbowls thank you so much Cynthia!💗💕
- email@example.com 😂 nice, miss you guys
- vanillaandspiceswow!!! great idea - sometimes creating a meal with the stuff you have at home turns out so fancy! wishing u a great weekend 😘😘
- missgreen_bioThat's what I'm trying to do: not to throw away any food! Your lunch looks yummy!
- thecooksinthekitchenI love it! Now that's a great way to be resourceful.
- cocophoIt looks so tasty
- zupanomaLooks amazing 🙌 love sweet potatoes + turmeric!
- thejenchaseThat's great less waste
- noelle.partonLove that. It's always nice to get a good clean start!
- seasonedvegetableI have the same problem ✌🏼
- skyeslifechangingkitchenSomehow you managed to make baked vegetables look sexy.., a world first. Congrats!!! Love your page 💛
- coreylynncalter☁ ✨
Log in to like or comment.