lostgirlsvintageWe are overwhelmed by all of your generosity. We made the GoFundMe goal in under 19 hours and we're genuinely blown away. Sometimes when you run a business you really think you're in it on your own, but that's not true. You have our backs. We have you. We can't do it without you. To think there are people that we've never even met, who donated to get us going again... wow. The amount of gratitude we feel, there are no words for us to express. Now we need to budget this out: window repairs, a/c removal, new hangers, new tags, new inventory to replace everything that was taken and damaged. Thank you guys so so so much. 📷 @heytowner
- wayfaringrachelYay! 💕💕💕
- rockpillarThat's awesome! 👏🏻👏🏻
- finchographSweeeet!! 😉🍻😀👍
- suzystimelesstreasuresSo inspiring to see something truly good come out of something negative. Love the Chicago vintage community!
- sprouts1Make America kind again!!
- audworld_So so happy for you ladies. Rock on
- sultryvintage💪🏼 so happy to hear the love was strong for you gals, good luck with your fresh new beginning post shitty people trying to bring you down!
- lsfashiontruckSo happy for you!
- nperspectivYaaaaaay!! 🎉
- peggyvillanijacobsI'm glad your gofundme was successful!! Yay for small business entrepreneurs! !
- peggyvillanijacobsSpeaking of which, two sisters in Elmhurst started a bridal salon many years ago and it was hugely successful. They worked so hard. It is called V.I.P. Occasions. There was a huge fire last week and it burned to the ground. People have been reaching out to them. It's amazing how generous people are, complete strangers offering assistance! ♡ Yay for humanity! !
Log in to like or comment.