jencomas"I'm choosing to opt out."
I've found myself saying this more than ever lately as I continue to grow and evolve, and understand what (and who) isn't for me.
Grant yourself permission to opt out of the things that aren't for you.
• the diet detox that you *know* is going to make you miserable,
• Forcing down the food you can't stand,
• The social media accounts you follow even though they leave you feeling crummy,
• That book you keep trying to finish even though it's awful,
• The "friendship" that sucks the life out of you,
• The dinner that you're dreading attending.
With grace and kindness, opt out.
Your time and energy are precious.
It's your life.
Curate that shit.
Opt out of what (and who) is not serving you. (Because that will free up more juicy space to #embraceYES )
- roth_sfc😍 Snow pup!!
- britney_chantelSo much YES!!!! 🙌🏽 I need to seriously clean up the people I follow.
- dblemint@hollyhox3 - this is good stuff! <3
- jencomas@roth_sfc why are they the funniest dogs ever in the snow?!? 🐰
- jencomas@britney_chantel Do it, mama. Be super picky about what you're choosing to take in 😘
- aceandsmittyLove this! The question I ask myself is "is this vital?" If I say no and I don't wanna do it, then I ain't doing it!😉
- bethmay1I did a mass unfollowing of fitness professionals that post "morning abs." If it makes them happy, great, but I found it destructive. Great advice @jencomas
- jacquelinecarly🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼So bummed I can't be with the group this weekend so I can give you a super hug in RL! Definitely will happen in May though!!😘
- jencomas@jacquelinecarly You'll be missed! But can't wait for May! 👯
- jencomas@bethmay1 So glad you did what's best for you with that!
- kristikay__My friends tell me I'm really good at saying no and they're cool enough not to get a complex when I do it.
- jencomas@kristikay__ That's awesome, and how it should be! I've found the people that really care about me respect my decision to opt out. 🙌🏼
- laurawall.us#curatethatshit is now trending 😬
- firstname.lastname@example.org That is def a new hashtag and mantra in my life hahaha! (But seriously)
- pam_fountasJust had this chat today with a friend. Opting out is totally my jam 👊👌
- 10sonflowersAbsolutely love this/ #selfcompassion is learned usually after we don't #curatethatshit 😂and end up stretched and miserable. Self compassion is a practice learned as we listen to our spirit and our bodies- and plenty of opportunities present themselves to practice that love daily. I have 8 kids- it makes it a challenge to listen, but it is soooo necessary for whole-person living.
- kategalliettWhere is the opt in for more Tuffster?
- kategalliett(Obviously you and Tuff come as a set so I'm opting in to you too)🤗
- sunshinegigglescupcakesGirl, I needed this so much, so thank you ❤ Also I will never opt out #TuffyMcRuffles his wiggle butt drives me crazy!
Log in to like or comment.