torispellingFinn is only 4 but learning sign language in school. So proud of him! He's signing "I LOVE YOU" to everyone! @suegrayson
- thekontemporaryAww sweet
- familyvacationzFantastic talent. Well done Finn 👍🏻
- lisaburmoodMy son has autism and is 9. He knows sign language and he always makes sure that the people around him knows that he loves them. He signs "I love you" to me every night before bed with both hands and says double.
- handmadeheartshop@lisaburmood Our almost 3 year old is being assessed for autism-it's so hard to get her to learn sign language with little eye contact but every time she does something new, it blows my mind ❤
- lisaburmood@handmadeheartshop The eye contact will improve. Keep trying, they watch more than they appear to. Keep doing it, get flash cards, turn on videos and wait and see...she will just start. One day, she will just blow your mind. Celebrate everything and give yourself a hug. Autism isn't easy, but it's not terrible. Someone told me once, my son was sent to me to save my life. He really was. These kids are angels on earth, sometimes with horns but always with love ;-)
- handmadeheartshop@lisaburmood Definitely-the eye contact is already improving. It's definitely been difficult, we've been on a specialist waiting list for a year now and seeing doctors for assessments for about 20 months. It is tough, but definitely not a burden ☺ you're right! She's just into flash cards lately and is spelling her name (writing and out loud), counting to 10 and recognising letters-so all wonderful and surprising things considering she's described as non-verbal. Thank you so much for your words, it's nice to remember that we are not alone, as we often feel! ❤❤❤
- lisaburmood@handmadeheartshop never ever alone! My son was non verbal and he still struggles BUT a speech therapist told me once that if they speak 1 single word, ANY WORD by the time they are 7, the outcome for talking is good and positive. Mine some days NEVER stops talking. He's lucky he's cute. Blessings to you all. And have the doctor/specialist look at speech apraxia..which often comes with autism.
- morgancarsontheartistYes. Love this.
- simplydaryanPerfect one!
- itsadrienne1@torispelling Awesome!! I am sign language too. My son is 1 year old, he know sign language too
- tghearts7I am deaf and still sign language too! Love sign language as beautiful with my family to learn as hearing too lovely he is! Cutie!
- cowgirlmom73I'm deaf too I love you all !! Y'all amazing !
- mjolley27That's awesome!! I'm deaf & you're my favorite fan since I was teenage to watch ur shows over 25 years! That's so cute of your son Finn learn sign languages that's heart touching!!! ❤❤
- __.x0hev@torispelling that's amazing 💜 I have deaf family members so it's really nice to see others learning 😘
- byliquelifestyleSo good that they teach this
- randeemccaghren1985I ♥️ you too Finn
- jjustbeyourselffUr rock! I m deaf. Proud of ur children learning beautiful language. Wish I could teach u all❤❤❤
- oliviamuia123Hahaha no he is signing gang gangggg
Log in to like or comment.