claireanthonyFashionably late to the #monetaparty (organised by @sewpositivity @rach_wain and @sewabigail). Can't wait to take a look at everyone's dresses! The neckline of my Moneta isn't as neat as I'd like it to be and I should have shortened the bodice a bit. Oh well, it gives me an excuse to make another one! I have trouble getting clear elastic waistbands over my shoulders or hips and I've already managed to rip a little hole at the waist. Would the skirt still look okay if I used a different type of elastic?
- sewpositivityAnd how fashionable you are!!! Boom. That cut away is freaking perfect 😍
- yoursewinstyleLove the lace is wow! 😍
- claireanthony@sewabigail Thank you! 😊
- claireanthony@throughwool_ Aw, thank you! ❤
- claireanthonyThank you @colettepatterns 😊 and thanks for the tip!
- claireanthony@the_stitcher_and_gatherer Thank you so much! ❤
- claireanthony@pilar_bear Aw, Thank you! 😊
- claireanthony@jerrys_filamente Thanks, I'll take a look now! 😊
- claireanthonyAw, thanks @sewpositivity ❤
- claireanthony@tink_1907 Thanks Laura! 😊 xxx
- crazygreenfruitsThis lace yoke is 😍😍😍
- katherinecorySo pretty! x
- stitchwitchwandaBeautiful! 💙💚💛
- craftysewandso@sarahsmu what did you use instead? Or did you just gather the skirt and attach to the bodice?
- claireanthony@crazygreenfruits Thank you! Your Moneta is so cute! ❤
- claireanthonyThank you @katherinecory! 😊x
- claireanthony@stitchwitchwanda Thank you! ❤
- sarahsmu@craftysewandso Yup, I just gathered it. That probably won't work if your fabric has poor recovery, but it works OK for me. I wish I'd thought of adding a pretty lace insert like this, though!
- theflyingneedleWhat a wonderful picture, well done!
Log in to like or comment.