- erickaecklesI'm currently knitting this little cowl for my friend Hanja, it's very simple, just a basic 3 stitch houndstooth pattern which by way of a slipped stitch helps create the look of knitting with two colours...I've sort of made the pattern for the cowl up and choose to do a 3x3 rib though I think if I did this again I'd do it 4 x 2 as the slipped stitch looks like it is twisting a bit above the first purl stitch...However I'm pleased that I worked out how many stitches I needed to cast on, how to repeat the pattern in the round and what I needed to do on the even rows....The yarn is once again the Hjertegarn Lima which I bought from @meadowyarn, this time in a blackberry jam purple and lavender...Inside it looks a bit like when you work the heel of a sock, lots of soft and bouncy stitches... #knittingforfriendsthatlivefaraway #knitsforNorway #hjertegarn #meadowyarn #knittersofinstagram #hopetoknitsomethingformeagainsoon
- erickaecklesIt looks a bit pink but the darker colour is much more of a magenta purple....
- janemakesBeautiful colour! X
- erickaeckles@janemakes thank you, it's that rich wow colour we hen you make blackberry jam and the sugar starts to melt in amongst the berries...
- buttercupandbeeLove these colours ❤
- erickaeckles@buttercupandbee it's nice weather today so hoping to get some better pictures.