hellosplendidblogNext up, a rosemary champagne cocktail. It's delicious and looks fancy but it's about as easy as cocktails get. Have a few minutes during naptime? Make a rosemary simple syrup. It's just sugar, water and rosemary heated over medium heat in a pan until the sugar melts. Save that syrup until you're ready for some grown up bubbles and pour a bit into the bottom of your glass, add some champagne and a sprig of rosemary to finish.
Most of the champagne and wine in @ralphsgrocery is 30% off if you buy 6 bottles (and yes, you can mix and match) I'm not saying I stocked up, but maybe I stocked up🙋🏻💃🏻👌🏻 #EasyFancy #lovemyralphs #ad
- hellosplendidblog@shopswoonbaby oh thank you so much! Easy to make too 💃🏻
- veenacrownholmThis looks and sounds heavenly
- hellosplendidblog@veenacrownholm thank you! Not going to lie, it's pretty darn good 👌🏻
- hellomyloveblogOmigoodness this is too pretty!!
- fromcarpools2cocktailsI'm so doing this
- motherhoodinhollywoodThis looks delicious!! What a great recipe 😍😍😍
- partyalamoThere's no shame in stocking up! 🍾
- treehousethreadsblogThis looks sooo good! I must try!
- lipglossandcrayonsYum this sounds delish!
- dasrozoDelish! Cheers!
- withmotherlyloveThese look amazing and so simple too!😉
- lovestalgiaLooks so good!!
- balastmommyPlease come over for a play date. You bring these.... I've got the rest!
- looksforloveliesSuch a pretty cocktail
- stressedandblessedmamaOh my gosh how beautiful! And I bet it tastes amazing!
- erinzieringWow those look yummy
- themamalovesIf only I weren't pregnant 😍
Log in to like or comment.