mollyczachurI went to a ZERO WASTE supermarket... And I'm in love 💕
My sister (@plasticplaguerevolution) has challenged me to #refuseplastic for the next two weeks.... It seems easy until you run out of pasta and who even sells pasta that isn't packaged in plastic??
If you live in North Germany... The answer is Sel Fair in Bremen!! A zero waste grocery store where you take your own containers, weigh them, fill them up then weigh again and hey presto... You only buy what you need and you don't produce any waste from doing so 🍏🍌🍇 I rummaged around my recycling bin for these containers and am going to make a effort to reuse as well as recycle ♻️
I'm super excited about this challenge and will keep you updated on awesome #plasticfree successes and challenges over the next couple of weeks 😁
#refusesingleuse #preventplastic #unverpakt #zerowaste #nowaste #zerofucksgiven #wastenotwantnot #selfair #vegan #vegansofig #conservation #plasticplague #plasticpollution #plasticwaste #cleaneating #microplastic #eco #ecofriendly #recycle #whatveganseat #veganfood #nutrition #fitnessjourney #nowaste
- dropkicknomercySo cool!
- mollyczachur@dropkicknomercy I know it's so amazing... I hope more places like this open up!
- dropkicknomercyMe too! I like in Basingstoke, there isn't one here. Nearest is Southampton which is a 40m drive not very eco. But heard of one in Reading which is closer :)
- wiebsveganUh, da will ich auch mal endlich hin! Wie viel haben die unverpackten Nudeln denn gekostet?
- atticustilzeyWhere is this?
- mollyczachur@wiebsvegan so sorry I can't remember how much :/ but the whole shop was €20 so not the cheapest...
- mollyczachur@atticustilzey I live in Germany now so it's in Bremen, I checked for my sister and can't see any in Manchester boo!
- leafecoYay! So happy for you ♻️💚
- caseydegeirThis is unreal! Please share this on endeavour soc page and keep us updated on your 2 weeks, super interested x
Log in to like or comment.