natgeotravelPhoto by @jessicasamplegram // Crystalline chunks of ice break off the Vatnajökull Glacier and wash up on the beach at Jökulsárlón Lagoon. But while it's a stunning spot, the lagoon didn't even exist 60 years ago and so is a stark reminder of the effects of climate change. #iceland #jokulsarlon #climatechangeisreal
- ryancharlesworth69Noice Ice
- forevermoremedmenWow awesome
- studiospacemediaCek ig
- annoula.chaniaIsland is one of my favorite countries because of its breathtaking beauty.I hope one day I will be there.😊
- sabinahusaynBreathtaking beauty of nature
- mj_bafandegan:Xf @sabinahusayn ژ
- alwaysithakaOne of the most beautiful and, at the same time, melancholy place I've ever been. An absolutely stunning shot.
- adinai_j7Nice, but scary
- anthea.45Schon so mein leben @maxi_duckgeischel
Log in to like or comment.