forestwoodwardLeaning Towers XV // Our morning commute to the base of Hall Peak was generally a quiet affair, punctuated only by the gleeful whistle of the marmot raiding camp and the occasional grunt and clatter of sliding scree. After days on end spent tied to one another by ropes, or tucked together into tents, the quiet rhythm of mindless uphill shuffling was a welcome space to reflect and immerse in the landscape.
- dandonovanvisualThis is stunning!
- jamesplynchThis looks so cool Forest!
- andrewmupchurchWow...sounds so serene and wild...🙌🏼
- vincentkrutBeautiful shot
- abbeymoonDid you come in the admiral last night? I swear I saw you and then you were gone
- vongoivanWonderful photo!
- sean_haley1Wow, gorgeous
- thewolffcodeGreat description
- iamivarCan I marry your words?
- audacia.dwitLove it! 👌👌👍
- onsightmagAw nice
- verdantmind_Nice pic!
Log in to like or comment.